Dan created Gossip Girl, but stopped using it when he fell in love with Blair because he finally knew where he belonged and didn’t need it anymore.
Blair dreamed of being the leading lady in films in order to escape reality, but stopped once she was with Dan because reality was better than her dreams.
Explain to me how that doesn’t freaking scream endgame?
We’ve been thru a lot. It’s sad we’ve come to this ending but i’m also glad that WE FOUND EACH OTHER!!!
I’ve been waiting for this movie for years…And it’s really worth the wait..
> Cinematography- Superb! A lot of the scenes and shots were so breathtaking. I felt that I’m also part of their adventure. (I watched it on 3D)
> Musical scoring- Brilliant! I’m in love with the music especially with “Misty Mountains”.
> Characters- at first I’m skeptical with Bilbo Baggins. I never thought that he will be as charismatic and lovable as Frodo, but he is. I also fell in love with the dwarfs. And of course I always adore Gandalf. Gollum was a revelation to me, I’m beginning to like his character.
All in all it’s 10/10 for me. Looking forward for the sequel:-)
So what the hell happened to this….? Why the hell they keep on returning to the past.. Most especially blair
CONSISTENCY… CONSISTENCY… there’s no CONSISTENCY!!!
- Nathan: It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re 17 and planning for someday. And then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.
- Haley: We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good. Chasing things with integrity is good. Dreaming…
- Brooke: If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever.
- Mouth: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
- Millie: Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true.
- Quinn: You never know where the next miracle’s gonna come from.
- Clay: The next memory. The next smile. The next wish come true.
- Chase: But if you believe that it’s right around the corner.
- Chris: And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
- Skills: You might just get the thing you’re wishing for.
- Julian: The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it.
- Brooke: So make your wish … Do you have it?
- Nathan: Good. Now believe in it.
- Haley: With all your heart.
let’s see how many people the writers have alienated with tonight’s episode of fuckery!
YOU DON’T ABANDON US (DAIR) JUST LIKE THAT!!!
STUPID… STUPID SH*T!!!!
I’M SO DONE WITH THIS SHOW FOR GOOD..
THANK YOU DAIRLINGS..THIS IS IT.. THIS IS THE END!
GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL, HELLO REAL LIFE!